Workshops – planning and conducting the research projects – with guest/scientific leaders from polish and international research teams – the practical organizational and financial aspects
|Kod przedmiotu:||LK-E3.WORK.V.3S.FG||Kod Erasmus / ISCED:||12.0 / (0910) Ochrona zdrowia|
|Nazwa przedmiotu:||Workshops – planning and conducting the research projects – with guest/scientific leaders from polish and international research teams – the practical organizational and financial aspects|
|Punkty ECTS i inne:||
(w zależności od programu)
zobacz reguły punktacji
Zajęcia w cyklu "Semestr zimowy 2018/2019" (zakończony)
|Okres:||2018-10-01 - 2019-01-27||
zobacz plan zajęć
Warsztat, 15 godzin więcej informacji
|Prowadzący grup:||Krzysztof Gil, Maciej Rogala|
|Lista studentów:||(nie masz dostępu)|
In the field of Knowledge PhD Student:
1 Possess broadened knowledge of current important scientific achievements, research centers and scientific groups in the discipline studied by the PhD Student, concerning his own research activity, and is able to create independent research problems and construct problem-solving proposals.
2. Is aware of distinct ethical, legal as well as economic aspects of scientific research and research-scientist responsibility.
3. Knows current methods of reviewing of scientific publications or grant proposals, and understands basic financial regulations concerning scientific research.
4. Knows and understands elementary terms and regulations concerning intellectual property concept and authorship, intellectual property management and enforcement regulations and science management commercialization methods.
After completion the PhD program, in the field of Skills, the PhD Student:
1. Is able to communicate in English, using multiple communicational channels and interpersonal skills, with specialists in the scientific area studied by the PhD Student, as well as with the members of various scientific communities.
2. Possess high professional and research capabilities, granting the highest levels of scientific research. By originality of the project PhD Student activity contributes to the development of methodology as well as current knowledge, achieved by proper planning and conducting of scientific research, analysis and interpretation of data obtained and publication in peer-reviewed journals.
3. Can prepare final version of scientific grant proposal in the area of PhD Student research activity.
4. Is able to describe, recognize and defend his original research projects, leading to the establishing proper conclusions and creating problem-based synthesis.
In the field of social competences PhD Student is confident of being able to use of his own research capabilities, including the assessment of the originality and prospective as well as limitations of planned research project, and its importance in the developing of the studied area of knowledge.
|Forma i warunki zaliczenia:||
- Compulsory participation during the workshop
- Presentation of scientific grant proposal draft
|Metody sprawdzania i kryteria oceny efektów kształcenia uzyskanych przez studentów:||
The teacher assessment of student’s participation in the small group activities:
- Ability of collaboration with other group members
- Presentation of the research concepts
- Group discussion
- Critical review of the research proposals
- Research project presentation
Teacher-led small group activities (brainstorming, discussion, problem solving)
|Bilans punktów ECTS:||
Lectures – 3 hours
Seminars - 6
Laboratory practices – 6 hours
Studying for laboratory practices – 5 hours
Research project proposal preparation – 10 hours
Total: 30 hours
1. Introduction to the research methodology and research planning process.
2. Preparing research questions, hypotheses and research scientific proposal.
3 . Constructing draft of the budget proposal according to the specific financial regulations
4. Data collection regulations and ethical principles in preparing and conducting the specific research study.
5. Research projects management in practice.
6. Team management in practice.
To be announced - according to the invited project leaders’ suggestions
Właścicielem praw autorskich jest Uniwersytet Jagielloński w Krakowie.