Master Seminar WZ.IEZ-Z/dbfm/II2/MS
Semestr letni 2019/2020
grupa nr 3
plan zajęć przedmiotu
zaznaczono (na zielono) terminy
aktualnie wyświetlanej grupy
|Przedmiot||Master Seminar WZ.IEZ-Z/dbfm/II2/MS|
Semestr letni 2019/2020 (19/20L)
Seminarium (SEM), grupa nr 3 [pozostałe grupy]
|Termin i miejsce:||(brak danych)|
|Liczba osób w grupie:||0|
|Limit miejsc:||(brak danych)|
Literature dependent on the focus of the thesis, collected by a student based on a comprehensive search of available sources.
1. Entrepreneurship and small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) – the process of starting-up a business, SMEs' development and environmental conditions, regional determinants of enterprise development
2. Sources of enterprise financing in the process of establishing and growing new ventures – market sources of financing and funding (informal investors, debt financing, equity capital, creative sources of financing); public sources of financing (loan funds, guarantee funds, grants, public aid for entrepreneurs)
3. SME support policy – the management of funds and measures of the European Union, evaluation of the impact of public support on the performance of SMEs, the management of institutions of business environment (technology and science parks, business incubators, innovation relay centers, industrial associations and chambers of commerce) and their impact on entrepreneurship and SME development
4. Industrial clusters – cooperation and competition among SMEs, the impact of clusters on the competitive advantage of enterprises
5. High-technology firms and companies operating in creative industries (culture, entertainment, media, engineering and design, software development); technology firms – the specificity and management issues
6. Technology transfer and diffusion in SMEs – knowledge absorption and performance
7. Regional and local development – the impact on SME development
8. Firm growth – determinants of firm growth, high-growth firms (gazelles) - specificity and management issues
9. Academic entrepreneurship – establishing and developing innovative enterprises by academics
10. SME internationalization – strategies, methods, conditions, firms "born global"
11. Information and consulting for SMEs – the processes, methods and performance outcomes
12. Change management and corporate restructuring (turnaround) - spin-off, outsourcing, lean management, reengineering
Teaching methods include:
- literature review
- analysis of academic articles and monographs
The on-going work will be based on submitting individual chapters for the review of the seminar supervisor, who provides comments and recommendations.
|Metody i kryteria oceniania:||
- By May 30, 2019 – the empirical research implemented, the complete thesis submitted for the acceptance by the thesis supervisor – the condition for the defense of the thesis to take place before summer vacations.
- By July 30, 2019 – the complete thesis submitted for the acceptance of the thesis supervisor, and further, by September 15, 2019, the thesis accepted by the supervisor uploaded to the Archive of Diploma Theses – the condition for obtaining a credit for the third semester of the seminar.
dr hab. Marta Gancarczyk, prof. UJ - Business and Finance Management, Semester II, Year II
Właścicielem praw autorskich jest Uniwersytet Jagielloński w Krakowie.